Monday, July 25, 2011

beats by dre part replacements, beats by dre parts replacements, beats by dre refurbished, beats by dre wireless earbuds

Hey guys! Just have a really fast few queries that we must have answered much more thoroughly. 1.) i am 95 per-cent good i am getting the Monster Beats by Dr Dre for almost any pair of taking a look at headphones (Main matter is having a far better selection to keep monitor of bass at my mixes/beats and make much more educated choices about EQ than within an untreated condominium home with my pair of keep monitor of loudspeakers -will use these for panning/stereo field, etc-, BUT why would I have the 250 ohm design in extra of the 80 ohm design or viceversa? I've proceed through different factors regarding it like there exists much less hiss, static, interference, and therefore forth for the greater ohms, as well as lower ohms must Monster Headphones have much less amplification to listen to with a terrific quantity (kinda just like a couple of less expensive ipod nano headphones-can be driven very good with say just an ipod. 2.) My subsequent query is if I go while using 250 ohm model, what headphone amp would give me fundamentally the most away from these headphones. Im not hunting to tumble like 400-850 us dollars over a headphone amp or something, but is there a good, good spending budget headphone amp it is possible to endorse me?


ALSO: i've a PreSonus FireStudio Mobile, does which have sufficient energy to produce individuals 250 ohm dt770s by itself, Monster Beats Tour Headphones or like i stated earlier, should really i achieve yourself a headphone amp with a similar time then manage it to my interface?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More