Monday, December 19, 2011

DNF is divisive, but everyone can stand together in passing on this tedious DLC

I know that a lot of people do not know about the different card slots on it, like how there is a normal game card slot and then there is a memory card slot,and also how add ons and updates will be stored on the game card and not the memory card. So could you guys tell a little more about the actual Vita design and not just in games? Plus, ever since the last PS3 update, I see the PS Vita System Application Utility and maybe you can talk about that too. Also, has there been any information about being able to buy music trough the Vita?Is it possible to delete this game from my trophy list? I tried it once (since it’s free) and didn’t like it, uninstalled, and I’m forever stuck with a 0% Trophy for it? It’d be great if we had the ability to delete these… I’ve got lots from the PS+ 60Min Trials and rentals, etc.

Once again weak DLC, weak cars, Where are the newer cars? And What Developer releases a new track (SPA) and no new offline content to use it on? PD are so behind the times. GT5 is over a year old and they are still putting things in t should have had at launch (Changing rims on standards), and still don’t have all features that were advertised on the box (Leaderboards, Damage).Been hoping this would cone to PS+ since the game was first announced. As a gamer of over 25 years, it pains me to admit that I suck at pinball. Shooters? No problem. Puzzle games? Love them. Adventure/RPGs? Win! Music games? I play on Hard/Expert. Hell, the first (and only) time I tried DDR I got an A rating.

Kind of lame that you are putting full PS3 games on discount for the holiday sale. I know how to get these games on sale at other retailers, and in disc form which carries re-sale value. PSN games, on the other hand, are far more unique to PSN and a sale on these are infinitely more valuable.

But seriously, please work with Trendy to fix the trophy sync issue on Dungeon Defenders; from their forums, they sound like Bailey Button Uggs Sale what the problem is. And even though the issue is quite serious (I mean, it is still affecting me even after I stopped playing the game); and it has been over a month, and no fix has been announced yet. It’s quite frustrating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More